Hoping to make this an annual thing - let’s look at 2018!
It was my first year of:
- a new job and interviewing
- learning how to be a good husband
- learning a crap ton of stuff for software engineering
- 🐍 snake-ing in foosball
- going gym-less
- did my first tech talk / lunch and learn to a size-able audience
- launched work initiatives with results!
- played volleyball 🏐🏐🏐
- figuring out my ideal week
- started watching more ball!🏀🏀🔥🔥
- moved out
- became a Yelp Elite
- wine tasting in Niagara
- first toastmasters speech
- cooked lasagna!
- cliff-jumped and swam against a current
- body-surfing and observing the waves
Some key events that stick out to me:
- getting the
- spending time in Trinidad and Tobago and feeling that 🏝️🏝️ ⏱️⏱️
- counting down the New Year with a rosary!
It was a learning year and one full of changes. I guarantee next year will be even more eye-opening.