Sorry for the long time away. After writing for such a long time, I thought it was time to go on the hunt for new content. I’ll be committing to another year of writing; look forward to new posts from me.
Looking at 2019:
It was my first year of:
- being married!
- became Toastmasters president at Avanade.
- starting my Master’s! That’s exciting.
- learning how to slow down and manage burnout and desires.
- almost joining the Canadian Armed Forces.
- teaching Confirmation class.
- writing my first Azure certification (AZ-203). Currently en route to another (AZ-300).
- meeting a CEO in person.
- getting Sony-XM3s 🎧🎧🎧.
- going to my first ever NBA 🏀 game (Game 4 of the Raptors vs Bucks!)
- wearing an inflatable dinosaur suit!
- doing Movember.
- Dear Evan Hansen with my wife.
- winning a foosball tournament!
- hosting a foosball tournament!
- watching Pulp Fiction for the first time.
- went axe throwing, lol.
Some key events that stick out to me:
- shaving my head for Movember donations.
- flying to the States for client work for the first time.
- met clients in Toronto for brand-name companies. That was awesome.
- Node Interactive Summit conference attendee.
This year was impactful and served a lot of needs. I needed to establish a stronger foundation for my career and life going forward.
On to better and brighter.